Friday, October 30, 2009

EXCEL!!!!









Microsoft Excel is also one of the topics that I have learned from Madam Linda for this semester. To be frank, I am actually quite slow when it comes to learn about computer .I have noticed it since I'm in CFS.I do not know why?Maybe lack of interest in dealing with computers is one of the reason why I could hardly master this subject.However,when I came to Kuantan Campus and taking this subject, I realised that basic knowledge in computer is so important as a student since it is widely used especially when we get to work in the future.Before I end my post for today I would like to thank Madam Linda for teaching me patiently. Love you :)

1 comment:

  1. hye,syiera..
    i think u did a good job...
    don't worry about ur comp skills,
    by the time,u will hav interest on it
    and excel on it..
    ^_^ Good Luck

    ReplyDelete